Monday, July 28, 2008

USUGROW at SDCC.

What can I say that has not been said already? Nothing so I will just rehash what you probably already know, for all 2 of you that read this blog that is. I would write something about Pushead too but I am sure a million people already have. And I dont have any intesting pictures. :(

So, USUGROW went to SDCC for the first time. Looks like he was signing with The PUS and MIKE SUTFIN at PUSHEAD'S SKELETAL CARNIVAL 3. I wasnt there so I dont know for sure. I am just writing this cause I am very happy that USUGROW is getting the recognition he well deserves. Hopefully he will be making regular trips each year for SDCC and I hope one of these times I can make it too. The SKELETAL CARNIVAL looked like a lot of fun and jeeze, I think I would have had a fuckin heart attack if I could see in that HP case for myself. That Rebel Ink Pushead painted looks amazing, I see people have been talking about it being produced but I just cant imagine it being done, if so it will not be cheap. But I would buy one as I know many others would too if we had the chance. Anyway, I was sent a couple picts of the Rebel Ink USUGROW had at SDCC and here they are.



No comments: