Saturday, July 26, 2008

More SPACE TROOPERS than you can shake a stick at.

Well, maybe a small stick. Anyway, from reading the boards and seeing the price one went for on Ebay I am not surprised that there are plans to release many different versions from different places in the near future. I can think of 3 at the moment but I think there are more. And to make it more interesting than just paint changes there will be head and arm changes too! Now if he can make more than just 50 each time so people can get them, yeah it will be a little easier than the 30 made on the first run but I think most people are still gonna get reamed on the after market. I know this is dreaming, its his hobby and not his job and to make 100 or more each run would be a pain in the ass. If he could farm some out to others that paint well that would be good too depending on who he chooses, and it would mean more for us toy geeks. I just hope I can end up with a little army someday. So here is a pict too of one of the versions to be released soon, sorry TOYGRAPH, I borrowed the pict, I'll give it back later!

Ha, I gave it back! But I borrowed another, thanks TOYGRAPH!!!

1 comment:

nguyen said...

Because the bridge is listed on the NRHP, the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission had to approve the renovation. Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) and Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) funds helped pay for the work done. The dedication ceremony was held on October 30, 1998, with Lycoming County Commissioner Russell Reitz and PennDOT Director of Municipal Services Thomas Lyons cutting a plank on wooden sawhorses with an old crosscut saw as the ribbon cutting ceremony.
the organic super store
silver charm jewelry