Monday, September 8, 2008

M1号 is up to some shennanigans.

I got the M1号 letter in the mail last week and its looks like my wallet is going to take a huge dent soon, well, not my wallet as I dont have the cash anyway. I will definitley be thinning down the collection in the next couple weeks though. I dont know the exact details but it involves everyones favorite money eating kaiju which is quite ironic in this case. The letter only alludes to what I think it might be but I have a hunch I know whats going on. The real info is supposed to be arriving soon, hopefully my fantasy will be coming true and my wifes worst nightmare will be realized.

2 comments:

VLCS said...

Meanwhile, German officials secretly hinted to Soviet diplomats for months that it could offer better terms for a political agreement than Britain and France.[42] The Soviet Union began discussions with Nazi Germany regarding the establishment of an economic agreement while concurrently negotiating with those of the tripartite groupnatural infertility treatmentssinus doctor nyc

Anonymous said...

Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think
_____________
astro lampermost effective male enhancement product